The “Great Resignation” isn’t necessarily a call to action for you to increase wages, offer more benefits, or otherwise spend more money. Workers increasingly demand more freedom from control. Remote & contingent staffing affords your workforce flexibility in where, how, and when they work.
Let the Experts at nTech Help You Find Your Next Hire!
Our Services Include
- Outsourced workers for a defined time period
- Your objectives include projects that are temporary or fulfilling seasonal demands: software development, marketing campaigns, IT infrastructure, year-end closing, customer care hiring, and more. Outsourced, temporary works add to your existing team to get work done.
- Career pathways for contract workers
- About 40% of the average workforce is outsourced. Consumers and investors demand fiscal and social responsibility. Guiding front-line contracted workers through career pathways to develop more in-demand skills is good for business and the community – improving productivity, professionalism, retention, and peoples’ lives.
- Referral management for contract workers
- You know who you want to hire, but you’re not hiring them directly. You refer them and pay us an all-inclusive hourly rate. We are responsible for all HR matters, spanning timekeeping, compensation, performance management, and associated tax/legal implications.
- Managing subcontracted workers
- We will negotiate, establish, manage, and govern subcontracts with workers and/or services companies to augment your teams
- As your point of contact for outsourcing to suppliers, we will hold a master agreement with your firm that enables us to manage downstream agreements with all other staffing suppliers.
- No lengthy procurement/legal process every time you want to engage another staffing company.
What do we provide?
- Performance Management
- Worker Engagement
- Training & Coaching
- Timekeeping & Payroll
- Compensation & Benefits